Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sleep Much???

Avangeline has this little routine of play time at 3 o'clock sharp. AM that is!!! So needless to say I am a little tired. To top that off we have started flexible scheduling at work so we set our own hours. I decided that I wanted to get off at 4:30 every day, so that I could get home before 6 every night. Well to make that work and still get my 40 I am going in at 7:30. This is somewhat difficult for me, as that requires me to get up and get myself ready before everyone else gets up. So my alarm goes off at 5:30. Mind you I am usually just getting Avangeline back to sleep around 4. So yesterday I had turned off the alarm rather than hitting snooze, I was kind of rushing around to get out of the house and to work on time.....

And well see for yourself.....

I went to work like this. And get this, I didn't even notice till like 3pm. I took a late lunch and went to the consignment store down the street. I had found some skirts that I liked so I went to try them on. As I was putting my clothes on to leave I looked down to put on my shoes, and this is what I saw. I laughed out loud, for a long time. The little old ladies running the shop had to be wondering what was going on. I went back to work and asked if anyone noticed anything strange about my outfit, and the one guy in the office pointed out my shoes. They all swear that until I said something they had not noticed..

4 comments:

KLS said...

Those shoes are hot!

The Martins said...

THAT is hilarious! I actually laughed out loud....maybe, because I've been there, too.........and, the best part is that it took until 3 in the afternoon to notice. You're such a MOM!! :)

Mama Bear said...

I love the shoes. I am reminded of a couple of days ago when I went to brush my teeth. My pen was in the toothbrush holder and I couldn't find my toothbrush. I had to buy a new one.
I think we need a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is too funny. I laughed out loud at that as well! I feel like I could do that at times! I love it!