Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Missing something???

Ezra lost his first tooth today!!!! So as the story goes... as told by Ezra himself.

This afternoon during math time, I was playing with my loose tooth. I wiggled it froward and then tried to twist it. I twisted it one way and then the other and it just fell out on to the floor. So I picked it put off the floor and went to the nurse. She put it in a tooth holder for me to take it home.

So I came home from work today and Olivet came running out to the van to inform me of the lost tooth. I was so excited I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to loose a tooth. You can already see the new tooth coming in. A new milestone at the Shove household. So now tonight we will have to wait on a visit from the tooth fairy...


I think I am more excited than anyone... This is a big deal right???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a big deal! So exciting for him. He looks so happy in the picture. Have fun being tooth fairy.

Mama Bear said...

Hey Jolene,
I have to tell you how Amelia reacted when I was explaining the Tooth Fairy.
With a concerned look on her face she said, "Mom, the Tooth Fairy comes into my room at night while I am sleeping?" The look on her face verged on fear, so I said, "Ok Amelia here is the deal. There is no Tooth Fairy. Mommy or Daddy go into your room, take the tooth from under your pillow and replace it with money." Releif came over her.
Every time I think of that story it makes me chuckle.

The Martins said...

How fun! There's nothing like your firstborn losing their first tooth. Aidan finally has a couple of wigglers but he's deathly afraid to pull them out. We just had to figure out how much the tooth fairy pays. I got a quarter when I was a kid, but, I know of another family whose family gets $5 per tooth!! We'd go broke!! :) Enjoy this new first!!