Monday, August 18, 2008

About me A-Z

So Kari is doing ramdom blogs, how about this for fun... I have been having a hard time knowing what to post, as I feel drained with the whole health issue and don't really always feel like blogging about it... So here is my A-Z. I am tagging Kari and Anne to do the A-Z on their bloggs, and then tag someone else.

About me: A-Z
A - age - 29 That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
B - birthday - September 23
C - candy or cake - Candy, I hate frosting
D - dessert you love - Cheese Cake (Jello box kind not the fancy stuff)
E - easiest person to talk to - My best friend Jason
F - favorite song - Understand by Jeremy Camp
G - gold or silver - Silver
H - habit - I chew my cuticles... Groose hu?
I - instruments- I played the flute in school, and even though that wasn't that long ago, I don't remember any thing...
J - job title - Mom, Sales Assistant, and Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
K- kids- 4 Ezra, Olivet, Ivy and Avangeline
L - love or lust - Love
M- married or single -Married
N - next to you - Piles, lots of piles (bills, MK stuff, school stuff, laundry...)
O - one wish - for Avangeline to be seizure free
P - person you called last - My sister-in-law Emily
Q - quotes - Everyone tags their e-mails at work with them, I won't join in, it's a sales thing...
R- reasons to smile - My beautiful family
S - steak or pork - Pork, sausage, ham, bacon, ribs, chops, pulled...
T - turns you on - The smell of saw dust and sweat
U - unique talent - getting my way
V - vegetable - spinich
W - woke up at what time - 1st time 3am, for the day at 6:45am
X - xrays I've had - the only one I can remember is of my head when I was like 5
Y - your favorite color - Blue
Z - zodiac - I am a cusp... but I claim Lebra

1 comment:

The Martins said...

Do I REALLY HAVE TO? :) For you, I will.....maybe even tomorrow! Scott says thanks for the congrats (and all the prayers)! He's..shall we say....relieved?!!! Miss you guys...hopefully we'll see you Sunday???