Friday, August 22, 2008

Being in Love!!!

I just got off the phone with an old friend.... She is getting married tomorow, and I am so happy for you Genevieve. We have not talked for a while and it is amazing how good friends can pick up where they left off at any time. Genevieve and I have been friends since the 5th grade and given our age that is a long time!!! So this makes me think of all the weddings that are coming up. Kari and Micheal of course. But just this week we got 2 invitations in the mail for October weddings. Our anniversary is in October, and we are going to celebrate Jason's grandparents 60th in a few weeks. I can remember the first time I met Jason... I knew that he was the one for me. I can remember specific things about what he wore and where we were. And now how far we have come. 9 yrs of marriage, and 4 children later, I am so in love! He is a wonderful man, an awesome father, and my best friend. So for all those who are just staring their journey... Enjoy every minute! Cherish every memory! And never fall out of love.


I LOVE YOU JASON!

4 comments:

Ty and Sara said...

Hey Jolene!!! Of course I know who you are!!!

I can't wait to see/talk to you again and I look forward to all of the wedding festivities. I've added your blog to my RSS so lets keep in touch.

Love,
Sara

The Martins said...

I remember specific things about where you guys were and what you wore, too! It seems like a lifetime ago and look at how we've all come full circle!

Anonymous said...

Sweetest entry ever! I love to remember hwo things began! You can definitely tell you guys are still so much in love! It's so great!

Heather said...

Hi my name is Heather and you left a message on my daughter Zoey's site about her IS and Topamax.First,know all children are very different as to when they respond to treatment with any medication.Please do not be discouraged if you are not seeing results as say, another child your daughter's age. I cannot tell you exactly when we no longer saw the spasms, as she was also on ACTH and was seizure free until we began the weaning process. Zoey is on a very low dose,25 mg twice a day and the doctor said we could go as high as 200 a day if need be. I do not know if this was help or not but PLEASE feel free to contact be with any other questions you may have. There is a lot of scary info out there so please be careful as to the accuracy and what mind set it may set you into if you fall upon something you might not need to see. You can email me privately,it is on my profile,if you would like.Good luck. Stay strong.Keep reaching put for help and above all just keep loving on your beautiful children just the way you are!