Friday, February 1, 2008

8lbs 2oz

We went to the breastfeeding clinic today to hold up our end of the deal with the Dr, and Avangeline has gained 6oz since Monday. Can't beat that!!! They wanted to know what we were doing, and when I told them that we were keeping status quo they seemed baffeled. We have deceided that she got Studer jeans and is going to be skinny. As you can tell from the picture she is a happy little girl. We got our smile and she flashes it often. We have not got a full on grin yet, but you can sure see the happy on her face. The big kids stayed with Pam and had lunch while I took her to be weighed. Ezra did not have school today do to teacher training. He is out a lot this month, he even gets a 4 day weekend for his birthday. Any of us would think that was cool, but with his birthday being on a Saturday it kind of screws up treats at school. When I returned to pick them back up we stayed for a while so that Pam and Joe could love on the Baby. It won't be long before she is staying with them full time. I have to go back to work on the 13th, I have so enjoyed my time off with her and am not looking forward to going back very bad. I just don't know that I like my job anymore... But who really wants to go to work everyday anyhow? I guess I'll just have to suck it up.
Please leave us comments, we are curious who is checking in.

1 comment:

KLS said...

Aunt Kari reporting for duty! I can't wait to see that smile in person!!