Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back to work


I went back to work on Wed the 13th, it was not really that bad... Pam has a family picture for each kids first day in her care. So we all loaded up and headed over to see Avangeline off. She did really well, I think she fits in real well over there. Joe loves to hold the babies so she eating that up.
Jason was so thoughtful he sent me roses to brighten up my desk. With it being the day before valentines, he had to convince the lady at the flower shop that he truly wanted them to be delivered on Wednesday and not Thursday. It was a very nice surprise. I have the most wonderful husband!!! Speaking of I had planned on only working half days for that first week back, and discovered that I had a meeting in Wichita on Friday. I had also scheduled Dr appointments for all of the kids to get there annual check ups. So Jason volunteered to take the day off and get all of the kids to see the Dr. He did an excellent job! The nurses were all very impressed. I know this because in the week following everyone in the family has been sick and we have been talking to them on a daily basis. I think we are all on the mend... I thought that Avangeline and I were going to be in the clear, but we both started running a temp last night. Her fever is gone this morning, and mine is down with Tylenol. Please pray that this is the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: