Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Valentine's day!

We had lots of fun on Valentines, Jason and I do not "celebrate" we both know that we love each other every other day of the year so the expense of the day is something we avoid. We do always try to make it fun for the kids. I have always gone the the dollar store to get them each a balloon, do something fun with the table, and make a meal they will enjoy. They think it is a blast. Grandma's usually take care of the gifts, as they come in the mail I save them up and put them all at there places on the table so they have a stack. Avangeline was not feeling the day, she even had on her cute love shirt, but I could not get a happy picture, this was the best one. Ezra was super excited he won the contence of the estimation jar for that week. Mrs Switzky had put 203 candy hearts in the jar and his guess was the closest at 105. He was so proud. He came home and told me that there were 202 in the bag because had eaten one on the bus, he was keeping track of them for a while, "now there is 200 in the bag..."

1 comment:

KLS said...

Ezra is so awesome......his running commentary on life really makes me smile. :)