Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ezra's 6!!!


It's hard to believe that my baby is 6 yr old... For me it was harder for Ezra to turn 6 than it was to leave Avangeline at day care for the 1st time. Time just flies! Ezra really enjoyed his day. Since it fell on a Saturday this year we had a few little boys over for a play date. Aiden from church and Trenton from school came to play from 10-2. As crazy as this could have been they were very mild mannered. They all played well together, and even included Olivet. We ordered Pizza for lunch and then blew out candles on his cake.
Grandma and Grandpa Thomas as well as Melissa and Hailey stopped by to wish him a happy day. Ezra and dad made Monster cookies for him to take to school. He took them on the Tuesday before his birthday, since Valentines day was on Thursday and he did not have school on Friday. They were very good, and they enjoyed making them together. He wanted me to bring them to school for him so that he did not have to take them on the bus, but when I showed up he did not even get out of his seat. It is so weird to learn all of the new mom rules when we have school and friends. I guess it will only get worse. But we will figure it out together.

1 comment:

KLS said...

He looks so grown up.....now I think I'm gonna cry! Can't we keep him 5 forever??